Valentine’s Day Activities for Classroom use and home fun! Feel free to print, share, and have lots of fun solving these riddles and jokes on Valentine’s Day!
Are your kids getting excited for Valentine’s Day? Are you looking for some fun Valentine activities for them? Then check out the free Valentine coloring pages and puzzles below. They make a really fun and easy way for your kids to celebrate the holiday!
Products from Amazon.com
Supplement school curriculum with in-home worksheets and puzzles! – Ok, the U.S. early education system needs your help. Don’t wade through the system. Be your child’s advocate. If junior is struggling with multiplication – work on multiplication worksheets, games, apps. If analogies are hard – work on analogies with your child. All the time you put into your child’s education is a great reward in itself! Your child’s success is even a greater reward!
Check out the resources that the Smarty Buddy Team has put together:
Elementary school aged kids:
- Smarty Buddy Inview Practice – Level 1
- Smarty Buddy Inview Practice – Level 2
- Smarty Buddy CoGAT Practice
- Smarty Buddy SCAT Practice
- Smarty Buddy Gifted and Talented Test Practice
- Smarty Buddy App on Ios, Kindle, Android
- Smarty Buddy Multiplication App on IOS, Kindle, Android
- Smarty Buddy Division App on IOS, Kindle, Android
- Smarty Buddy Grade 1 Math App on IOS, Kindle, Android
Pre-school aged kids: