CTY’s gifted and talented summer programs offer bright students the opportunity to engage in challenging academic work in the company of peers who share their exceptional abilities and love of learning. While the focus is on rigorous academics and learning, the social experience that results from bringing these students together is an integral part of the program.
- June 24 – July 13 (all residential sites, except Santa Cruz and Seattle)
- July 1 – July 20 (all domestic day sites, and the Santa Cruz and Seattle residential sites)
- July 8 – July 27 (Hong Kong sites)
- July 15 – August 3 (all residential sites except Santa Cruz and Seattle)
- July 22 – August 10 (all domestic day sites, and the Santa Cruz and Seattle residential sites)
Summer 2018 Hong Kong sites
One session only:
- July 8 – July 27
CTY’s 25 residential and day sites in the U.S. and Hong Kong serve thousands of students each year from all 50 states and dozens of countries around the world. Qualifying students come from all walks of life and a variety of educational backgrounds to spend three weeks immersing themselves in their academic passions, meeting others like themselves, and growing intellectually and personally. Class size is 12-18 students, and each class has a highly skilled instructor and a teaching assistant. Outside of class, students participate in a full and fun social program at all locations, from sports and games to talent shows and band practice.
Check out the JHU CTY Website for admission information and SCAT Test dates.
(* Source – JHU CTY Website )